Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Making Up For The Lost Morning

I've been a veritable whirling dervish of productivity since losing my morning to the likes of Brad Pitt and his late 90s bazillion dollar Edwin jeans endorsement deal.

Just mailed off a writing assignment (two weeks early even!), mailed my manuscript-in-progress to my writer's group, started a project I've been putting off for months, took the girls to one of those places where you paint pottery and they fire it for you, took them all to the grocery store, made lunch, put Lea down for a nap, ensconced R & V upstairs for quiet playtime after reading to them about bones and muscles (not sure why I chose the topic, but they were riveted), and am here before you now.

I'd stay for awhile, but since I'm on a roll, I better fold the laundry and balance the checkbook...

No comments: