Friday, September 21, 2007

FundRisen

I don't usually do this, but after four years of serving as a Chair (with three other women of whom I cannot speak highly enough) on the annual September fundraiser for our little school, I feel 100% compelled to announce that...

...we broke the $100,000 mark!

At last, at last.

That's a whole bunch of doubloons, smackers, ducats, benjamins, paper, coin. But guess what? It's still not enough! We have $55,000 more to raise this year, so while I really feel like taking a nap, I will instead be searching for leprechauns to lead me to various pots of gold. Maybe Google Maps can help with this.

3 comments:

Shuboy said...

do a "Fancy Lady" Calendar.

ver said...

Only if you buy one for $55,000...

Carl said...

That would have to be one heckofa calendar.

Congrat's, though, that's a lot of lattes.