Tuesday, January 31, 2006

1, 2, 3

Sunny careened through cyberspace on a strange little moped-like vehicle, screamed "Tag!" right in my ear, and then raced off once again leaving a trail of questions in his wake. At least I think that's what happened. Regardless, I am happy to oblige:

Three books I can read over and over (as many of you know by now):
1) Pride & Prejudice
2) Song of Solomon
3) Love In the Time of Cholera
Bonus:
4) Midnight's Children

Three places I've lived:
1) The last house on a cul-de-sac in Daly City
2) M St. in Georgetown
3) Montecito, Ca., just outside Santa Barbara (Oprah totally copied us)
Bonus:
4) Vancouver, B.C., one block off Robson St.

Three TV shows I love:
1) Six Feet Under
2) Rome
3) Lost
Bonus:
4) The Sopranos

Three highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of:
1) Curb Your Enthusiasm
2) Deadwood
3) The Office (minus 15 minutes I caught last week)
Bonus:
4) The O.C. (oh, shush now, I'm kidding)

Three places I've vacationed:
1) Bangkok
2) Bora-Bora
3) Paris
Bonus:
4) Anguilla

Three of my favorite dishes:
1) French Fries
2) French Fries
3) French Fries
Bonus:
4) Rice

Three sites I visit daily:
1) Bookslut
2) The Superficial
3) NY Times
Bonus:
4) Lifehacker

Three places I would rather be right now:
1) people watching near the pool table in the lobby at the Soho Grand
2) standing in line for popcorn at a movie theatre
3) facedown on a massage table
Bonus:
4) perusing the sale books at Green Apple

Three bloggers I am tagging:
1) El Rich Villar
2) La Gladys
3) La Bec

2 comments:

Rebecca Mabanglo-Mayor said...

Mission Accomplished.

Thanks for tagging me!

kwoovd: adj. Willingness. "I kwoovd if you'd say please."

ver said...

Oh, I like yer thinking. But maybe this on March 18th? They can make their own!