Monday, March 21, 2005

Stick 'Em Up

Patrick passed me The Stick. The pressure is unnerving. Here we go...

You're stuck inside Farenheit 451. What book do you want to be?

The Little Wing Giver by Jacques Taravant. Come on, what kind of cretin would burn it? It's too cute to burn.

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?

Mr. Darcy. Okay? Is that what you want to hear? And Jawing from C.S. Godshalk's Kalimantaan (have you read this? go read this).

The last book you bought is...

I purchased Andalusian Dawn by Nick Carbo and Museum of Absences by Luis Francia at exactly the same moment. Which reminds me that I have to put a check in the mail to Eileen before she blogs about my thievery.

The last book you read is...

Kitten's First Full Moon (out loud to Lea at bedtime last night).

What are you currently reading?

The Demon and The Angel, Edward Hirsch
Maternal Desire, Daphne de Marneffe
The Comfort Women, George Hicks
Silences, Tillie Olsen

Five books you would take to a deserted island?

Love in the Time of Cholera, Marquez
The Divine Comedy, Alighieri
(me too, P!) The Odyssey, Homer
Song of Solomon, Morrison
Pride & Prejudice, Austen

Who are you going to pass this stick to and why?

1) Weez! Just because.
2) Gura because I want to know how many wedding books she's reading.
3) Rhett because I want to know how many wedding books Gura is making him read.

No comments: