1. Renewing library books to avoid fines (*waves fist at self*).
2. Shoe shopping because these flats are soooooo old (*waves fist at old shoes*).
3. Stocking up on Kleenex (*waves fist at imaginary acacia trees*).
4. Putting more money in the meter (*waves fist at imaginary meter person*).
5. Sending an e-mail to my friend K. to say that though I love her (I love you!) I don't want to go to our high school reunion. This one includes every class from the 80s, and it makes my head hurt to think about it (*waves fist just for fun*).
6. Writing to the Governor (again) to register my extreme piss-off-ed-ness at the proposed 4.8 billion (that's not a typo) dollar budget cuts for K-14 education (*waves fist in direction of Sacramento*).
7. Putting my Mexico pictures up so my travelmates can see them (*waves fist at flickr for being slow*).