Thursday, November 01, 2007

Boo.

For your viewing enjoyment, I humbly present a few choice pictures from yesterday. First of all, let's give it up for old school:



A nod to the Summer of Love:



Be still my heart! A different kind of superhero:



Be still my heart redux! My own "spider witch," cowgirl, and princess ("but not a Disney princess," she points out):



The SU carved a bunch of pumpkins, but this was my favorite. Look at that nose:



And I just found this! It's from last year (Lea, on the left, is soooo tiny), which was our family's final one at preschool. For four years, I had staunchly refused to stick my finger in the infamous decomposing pumpkin. Determined to overcome my ewwwww-i-ness, I finally took the plunge. One of the teachers documented the momentous event:



You know what? It was FREEZING in the decomposing pumpkin.

In closing, I would like to beg someone to please get this bag of leftover Kit-Kat bars away from me...

1 comment:

JODI said...

All I help you with the Kit-Kats if you promise to help me with the Snickers...I just can't stop myself!