A meme without questions? Isn't that sort of like Billy Idols' "Eyes Without a Face?" Whatever the case, the wily Wily Filipino has tagged me and I must..."Imagine the question that led to the answer, and then provide your own answer."
So here goes:
1. Reading aloud in third grade, I mispronounced the word "colonel," and was rewarded with much tittering and giggles. The ghost of mortification lingers so intensely that I still cannot bring myself to research what sort of inane pronunciation rule holds sway over that particular word.
2. I re-submit for everyone's approval: Britney Spears covering Pat Benatar's seminal "Hit Me With Your Best Shot."
3. Lea in the hallway singing, "To the left, to the left, everything you own in a box to the left." Twenty times.
5. Nope. Never.
6. Hot malasadas.
7. "I wanted to see you walking backwards to get the sensation of you coming home."
8. Oh, come on. Spam fried rice, of course.
9. Toss up between Port-a-Potty and the Easy Bake Oven.
10. I hadn't gone to the doctor yet, but I knew I was because random kids were reaching out of their strollers to grab my hand.