Thursday, December 22, 2005

Living Color

When I woke up this morning (and, well, still) my hair was in such a bizarre tangle: curly sections, frizzed-out sections, perfectly straight sections all mashed every which way. It was kind of a Veronica Scissorhands vibe, and I'm still wondering...how the heck? I'm about to tame it into a perky little ponytail, but for now I'm going to continue to enjoy the strange energy that seems to be emanating from my noggin.

You can see, then, how It was particularly fitting to open an e-mail from Bino containing the following Warhol- and Lichtenstein-izations:



I'm feeling all technicolor-ish.

2 comments:

Gladys said...

What a fantastic image! I'm so jealous!

ver said...

Isn't that jealous thing supposed to be my line?!! Bino reports that this little project was all on account of being holed up at home on account of the transit strike...

vwaqsv (Alex, I'd like to buy another vowel)