1) Waiting for my brother to sign on to iChat. Helllllo?!! He moved to Madison Freaking Wisconsin yesterday, which I have to pretend to be okay with, but which I am so NOT, which is why I am waiting for him to sign onto iChat. Helllllooo?!
2) Making faces at myself on my iSight camera.
3) Eating Monster Trail Mix and noticing how absurd I look while chewing. Thank you iSight!
4) Looking at the background in my iSight and realizing I have not yet done the dishes. Thank you again!
5) Also? I have manga hair right now. Does this always happen to my hair at 10 pm? And is there a technical term for manga hair?
Okay, I give up on the iChat thing. What time is it in Madison Freaking Wisconsin, anyways? I will go now and work on the writing prompt that Cecilia sent out. The prompt was:
Outside the Parroquia de San Miguel Arc Angel...
And so far I have written:
Outside the Parroquia de San Miguel Arc Angel, she sat on pigeon shit.
I don't know about you, but I think this is a promising beginning. Not for my character, of course, but for me.
Manga Hair & Dirty Dishes!